- Member investments of $120M into 199 startup companies since CTAN’s founding in 2006
- 100+ angel investors with diversity in countless sectors and significant functional expertise
- Five funding cycles per year, in which startups are formally screened and evaluated by investor members
Benefits of CTAN Membership
- Networking opportunities with other talented angel investors and entrepreneurs
- With your CTAN Membership, you get an automatic membership to the Angel Capital Association. The association is the largest angel professional development organization in the world. It is a great educational resource for all angel investors.
- Invitations to all CTAN Member Education & Social Events
- Access to our investment platform, ProSeeder, the online forum we use to evaluate entrepreneur applications, RSVP to CTAN events, and connect with other CTAN members.
- The opportunity to give back and engage meaningfully with the local entrepreneurial ecosystem
Pitch Night Details
Companies that make it through the initial stages of our funding cycle process are invited to present to the broader CTAN membership at Pitch Night, which includes a cocktail hour for networking with investor members, followed by pitches by the selected companies while our investors and guests enjoy a buffet style dinner.
Who?: CTAN invites any accredited investor to attend our Pitch Night as our guest
Where?: Capital Factory (Voltron – 1st Floor Main Space, SW Corner of Building)
RSVP: Interested in attending our pitch event? Email CTAN’s Program Director, Victoria Dominguez-Edington (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday (8/19) at noon CT.
Interested in becoming a member now? Please note that we prorate membership dues based on the month that you join. You can access our application by clicking HERE
CTAN Board of Directors